- Tyre by Vehicle
- Tyre Help
- Tyre Brands
- Contact Us
• Faster water dispersion from the contact patch
• Ideal lateral stiffness and optimal stability
• Low deformation and optimal hysteresis
• Additional sipes situated directly opposite each other on the outer and inner shoulders help to identify potential wheel misalignment.
• The inscription on the circumferential rib of the tyre provides the user with a warning when the tyre is worn and should be replaced.
• Wide circumferential grooves and open shoulder blocks
• Stiff outside shoulder blocks
• Innovative silica tread compound that bridges the gap between the target conflicts wet performance and rolling resistance
• Shorter braking distance
• Precise steering response and safe driving on curvy roads
• Low fuel consumption and high mileage
• Visual Alignment Indicator: Increased mileage potential through avoidance of premature removal due to irregular wear.
• Replacement Tyre Monitor: Improved safety and optimal tyre performance.
|Additional Tab Info||delivery_info|
|Additional Tab Info 2||fitment_info|
|Additional Tab Info 3||collect_return|
|Use Brand Logo?||Yes|
|Tyre Width||225||It is the width of the tyre in millimetres.|
|Tyre Profile||45||It is the height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width. This is also known as the aspect ratio.|
|Rim Size||17||It is the diameter of the tyre's inner rim in inches.|
|Load Index||91||The load index corrolates to the maximum amount of weight the tire can carry.|
|Tyre SI||Y||This indicates the maximum speed for the actual tyre at full load.|