- Tyre by Vehicle
- Tyre Help
- Tyre Brands
- Contact Us
• Faster water dispersion from the contact patch
• Ideal lateral stiffness and optimal stability
• Low deformation and optimal hysteresis
• Additional sipes situated directly opposite each other on the outer and inner shoulders help to identify potential wheel misalignment.
• The inscription on the circumferential rib of the tyre provides the user with a warning when the tyre is worn and should be replaced.
• Wide circumferential grooves and open shoulder blocks
• Stiff outside shoulder blocks
• Innovative silica tread compound that bridges the gap between the target conflicts wet performance and rolling resistance
• Shorter braking distance
• Precise steering response and safe driving on curvy roads
• Low fuel consumption and high mileage
• Visual Alignment Indicator: Increased mileage potential through avoidance of premature removal due to irregular wear.
• Replacement Tyre Monitor: Improved safety and optimal tyre performance.
|Use Brand Logo?||Yes|
|Tyre Width||225||It is the width of the tyre in millimetres.|
|Tyre Profile||45||It is the height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width. This is also known as the aspect ratio.|
|Rim Size||17||It is the diameter of the tyre's inner rim in inches.|
|Load Index||91||The load index corrolates to the maximum amount of weight the tire can carry.|
|Tyre SI||Y||This indicates the maximum speed for the actual tyre at full load.|
Delivery Information will be will be available here. This can be edited in the Delivery Info cms block.
Fitment Information will be will be available here. This can be edited in the Delivery Info cms block.
Collect & Return Information will be will be available here. This can be edited in the Delivery Info cms block.