• Better wet grip and dividing of water film
• Good stability with better steering response
• Low rolling resistance and heat generation
• Additional sipes situated directly opposite each other on the outer and inner shoulders help to identify potential wheel misalignment
• The inscription on the circumferential rib of the tyre provides the user with a warning when the tyre is worn and should be replaced
• Wet grip compound combined with lateral sipes in the tread blocks
• Stiff outside tread blocks
• Inside shoulder blocks connected with the tie bars
• New rubber compound with optimised stiffness of pattern blocks
• Shorter braking distance
• Very good steering response on wet roads and low risk of Aquaplaning
• Low fuel consumption and high mileage
• Visual Alignment Indicator: Increased mileage potential through avoidance of premature removal due to irregular wear.
• Replacement Tyre Monitor: Improved safety and optimal tyre performance.