- Tyre by Vehicle
- Tyre Help
- Tyre Brands
- Contact Us
Bridgestone run-flat tyres give drivers the peace of mind. With run-flat tyres, you can drive at least 80km at 80km/h, allowing you to get to a convenient stopping place. And, because you don't need a spare tyre or wheel, or a jack, run-flat tyres allow vehicle manufacturers to reduce materials. Now, Bridgestone can also offer a ride that is comparable in comfort to conventional tyres. Bridgestone run-flat tyres: a superior product to serve society.
Features and Benefits:
High Stiffness Block
• Maximized contact area for cornering performance on dry
• Optimum traction and braking
'Tie Bar' Rib
• Special 'reinforced' rib design to ensure maximum control when cornering
• Wet Traction / Grip
Straight Semi-Slick Centre
• Maximum control and steering response
• Straight line stability
Main Asymmetrically Displaced Grooves
• Efficient water drainage
• Optimised void and block stiffness to balance hydro-performance and handing stability.
• Specially shaped 'water evacuation blocks' for most effective water evacuation from rib contact patch into main grooves.
|Use Brand Logo?||Yes|
|Tyre Width||255||It is the width of the tyre in millimetres.|
|Tyre Profile||35||It is the height of the tyre sidewall as a percentage of the width. This is also known as the aspect ratio.|
|Rim Size||18||It is the diameter of the tyre's inner rim in inches.|
|Load Index||90||The load index corrolates to the maximum amount of weight the tire can carry.|
|Tyre SI||W||This indicates the maximum speed for the actual tyre at full load.|
Delivery Information will be will be available here. This can be edited in the Delivery Info cms block.
Fitment Information will be will be available here. This can be edited in the Delivery Info cms block.
Collect & Return Information will be will be available here. This can be edited in the Delivery Info cms block.